Almost everyone has a smartphone by now, and many use their phone’s camera not only to take photos but to record short or longer videos for themselves, social media, or even YouTube.
For a start, a smartphone camera can be enough to record your videos. What if you want to become more professional though? There are a few things you should know about recording with a video camera, DSLR, and also your phone. In the past, we have published many articles about recording and editing videos. Here’s the information we have collected over the years while working with video files and their conversion.
Information About Video Recording
Below, informative articles and tutorials are listed and split up in different segments:
- using video cameras
- different video files
- video editing & handling
The last part will be further split into some information very specific to the multiple social media and video uploading platforms.
Maybe you want to upgrade to a video camera or you are looking for the best tips and tricks to improve the videos you recorded with your phone. In any case, we have some interesting information for you. Different settings and recording tips will be listed below.
- Family Video Camera – Which One is the Best?
- The Future Of Online Video
- Tips for Recording Videos on Windy Days
- Understanding White Balance in Photography
Depending on the camera you use, your recorded videos will have different formats. For example, while an iPhone records MOV videos, most DSLRs save videos in the MP4 format.
Below, you will find many different kinds of information about all kinds of video files; the ones you can record and which ones are best to upload to social media.
- What is the Best Video Format?
- MKV vs. MP4 – Which One is Better for Your Video
- What’s The Difference Between MP4 And MPEG-4
- What’s The Difference between MPEG-1 And MPEG-2
- The Differences Between Lossless And Lossy Compression
- The Perfect Format To Embedded Videos On A Website
- The Difference Between HD, HQ, SD And 4K
- What Does The p In 720p Stands For?
After you successfully recorder your video, you can either further edit it or upload it to the net to share it with friends, family, and complete strangers. Below, check out information on video editing as well as platform-specific information for Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- How To Solve Video Import Errors
- How to Make a Video File Smaller
- 5 Reasons Why You Need Online Video Conversion
- NEW Feature: Change Video Codec
- SEO Benefits of Videos
- Future-Proofing Your Video
- Editing Videos using a Video Converter
- Crop Videos Online – Website Tutorial
Videos For YouTube
Videos For Instagram
- Optimize Videos For Instagram
- Make Videos Square For Instagram
- Videos For The New Instagram TV – IGTV
- How To Rotate Videos For IGTV | TUTORIAL
Videos For Other Apps & Platforms
- Optimize Your Videos For Facebook
- Get Your Videos Ready For Twitter
- Upload Your Video To Vimeo
- Optimize Videos For Dailymotion
- Upload Your Videos To Dailymotion
- How To Prepare Your Videos For WhatsApp
- Optimize Your Videos For WhatsApp
- Send Videos Using The Telegram App
- Optimize Videos For Sending Them On Viber